Hello from Scotland

05.01.2024 - 19:56 Uhr
Hello from Scotland.

Myself and 4 friends are in Gelsenkirchen on the weekend of 1st March. My son, who is 19 years old has followed Schalke from Aberdeen, Scotland for a few years but never had the opportunity to attend a match. Schalke play St.Pauli on Friday 1st March, does anyone think it would be possible for us to buy tickets? I realise that Schalke sell out most matches and priority must be made to regular fans but we would love the opportunity to sample the atmosphere at a home game. I have contacted the club without success so I am hoping someone out there may be able to help.
Hello from Scotland |#1
06.01.2024 - 18:33 Uhr
Hey there,

It is not easy to get tickets normally, especially for a game against a somewhat famous team in Germany like St. Pauli.
And Schalke members are allowed to get tickets first.
I can't quite get how many tickets you want to get, just for you and your son, or for your friends also? Either way, trying to get more tickets is obviously harder. So far no news for you i think, sorry.
So there are two options
1. At some point before the game the tickets that are left become available for everyone. Since I have a season ticket I sadly can not tell you when exactly, so I recommend checking the Schalke Website regularly for it like 1-2 weeks before the game.
2. Since you say you are in Gelsenkirchen or near the town at that time you can come to the stadium on matchday and try getting some tickets at the box office or maybe "find" some near the stadium... *cough*

But I have to say I am obviously no expert at this, just wanted to answer you since nobody did so far. So here is hope that maybe some other person here can help you out more than I did.
I hope you get to see the game with your son, it is always cool to welcome people from other countries in our stadium.
Don't miss out on some Bratwurst rolleyes
Hello from Scotland |#2
06.01.2024 - 19:13 Uhr
some people did reply, but it was in the other thread, which OP might not necessarily know about, I'll link the thread
https://www.transfermarkt.de/bitte-haben-sie-kurz-geduld-alles-zu-den-eintrittskarten/thread/forum/16/thread_id/373569/page/637#anchor_1779048
I think your best bet is most likely messaging schalke directly
  Post-Optionen
Den kompletten Thread wirklich löschen?

Paten-Optionen
Möchtest Du den Beitrag wirklich löschen?
  Diesen Beitrag alarmieren
  Lesezeichen
  Abonnierte Threads
  Guter Beitrag
  Guter Beitrag
  Guter Beitrag
  Post-Optionen
Nutze die Thread-Suche, wenn Du diesen Post in einen anderen Thread verschieben möchtest. Drücke Thread erstellen, wenn aus diesem Post ein eigenständiger Thread werden soll.