News-Thread

05.07.2019 - 15:53 Uhr
News-Thread |#1
06.06.2023 - 13:49 Uhr
Quelle: www.ksc.de
Viel größer geht nicht: Im Juli 2023 kommt es zur offiziellen Stadioneröffnung des BBBank Wildpark. In diesem Rahmen gibt es ein offizielles Eröffnungsspiel, bei dem unser KSC auf niemand geringeren als den FC Liverpool trifft.
News-Thread |#2
27.10.2023 - 21:12 Uhr
Fowler sacked by top-of-the-league Saudi side

Robbie Fowler has been sacked by Saudi Arabian club Alqadsiah with the club top of the league and unbeaten this season.

Fowler leaves the club, who play in the second tier of the Saudi League, despite winning the manager of the month award just last week.
Die LFC-Legende Robbie Fowler wurde ungeschlagen und mit der Auszeichnung Manager des Monats entlassen.
News-Thread |#3
22.11.2023 - 16:47 Uhr
“Mixture of everything” – Luis Suarez lauds Darwin Nunez as “one of the best”
One former Liverpool striker from Uruguay has heaped high praise onto the current No. 9 after he netted two more goals for his country against Bolivia.

Nunez is in fine form on both club and international stages, having registered 12 goals and nine assists for the Reds and Uruguay since the start of the campaign.

His latest brace takes his tally under manager Marcelo Bielsa up to five goals and three assists in six games, placing him in fine form heading into a crucial meeting with the league leaders on Saturday lunchtime.

One man who knows a thing or two about scoring for Liverpool and Uruguay is Luis Suarez, who spent three-and-a-half years on Merseyside and is widely regarded as one of the best players to have ever pulled on a red shirt.

Speaking after the victory over Bolivia, Suarez described his compatriot as “one of the best No. 9s in the world” following his latest impressive showing.

“I have one of the best No. 9s in the world ahead of me, which is Darwin Nunez. We have to take advantage of it and enjoy it,” said Suarez of the man he replaced in the 73rd minute, as quoted by El Pais.

“He has things from , from Edi , from Haaland, from everyone. It is a mixture of everything: goals, commitment and sacrifice for the team, that must be valued.

“Today I am in another role and I am happy to be here helping the group, what I have to do is contribute.”

Now aged 36, Suarez has seen his international minutes restricted in recent years amid the rise of Nunez in the squad.

Liverpool’s former No. 7 scored 82 goals in 133 appearances during his time at Anfield between 2011 and 2014.

This included a remarkable 31 Premier League goals in just 33 appearances in 2013/14, a season in which Brendan Rodgers’ side got within touching distance of lifting the Premier League.

Nunez is now viewed as the natural heir to Suarez’s Uruguayan throne, and is showing no signs of letting that pressure get the better of him having made an excellent start to 2023/24.

The Etihad is up next for the Reds and their current centre-forward, where a win would represent a significant psychological step forward in mounting a serious title challenge in this campaign.

•     •     •

"Hass gehört nicht ins Stadion. Solche Gefühle soll man gemeinsam mit seiner Frau daheim im Wohnzimmer ausleben." (Berti Vogts)

"Es steht im Augenblick 1:1, aber es hätte auch umgekehrt lauten können.“ (Heribert Faßbender)

Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt von johnson2007 am 22.11.2023 um 16:48 Uhr bearbeitet
  Post-Optionen
Den kompletten Thread wirklich löschen?

Paten-Optionen
Möchtest Du den Beitrag wirklich löschen?
  Diesen Beitrag alarmieren
  Lesezeichen
  Abonnierte Threads
  Guter Beitrag
  Guter Beitrag
  Guter Beitrag
  Post-Optionen
Nutze die Thread-Suche, wenn Du diesen Post in einen anderen Thread verschieben möchtest. Drücke Thread erstellen, wenn aus diesem Post ein eigenständiger Thread werden soll.