0 %
Letzte Bewertung: 07.06.2023
Dieses Gerücht teilen

Declan Rice zu FC Chelsea?

04.11.2018 - 21:03 Uhr
Declan Rice zu FC Chelsea? |#11
07.02.2023 - 18:58 Uhr
Quelle: www.goal.pl
Declan Rice może latem opuścić West Ham. Londyński klub wycenił swojego pomocnika, którego sprzedaż da im ogromne pieniądze.
West Ham have realized that they cannot keep a midfielder indefinitely. Londoners are ready to sell Rice next summer. The amount that has to be paid for the Englishman is 120 million pounds. Had the deal gone through, Rice would have been the highest-sold Briton. Jack Grealish (£100m) has cost the most so far. Chelsea and Manchester United, who made a £100m offer to West Ham last summer, are in the game for the 24-year-old. However, it was rejected.
Declan Rice zu FC Chelsea? |#12
26.02.2023 - 16:06 Uhr
Legenda Arsenalu, Ray Parlor, zasugerował, że kapitan West Ham United, Declan Rice, mógłby zmienić Liverpool w następnym sezonie. Rice był również łączony z przeprowadzką do Arsenalu i Chelsea .
The 24-year-old wants to join a club playing in the Champions League. And it remains to be seen whether Liverpool will be able to finish in the top four. Rice is undoubtedly one of the best defensive midfielders in Europe and could prove to be a sensational signing for the Reds.
Declan Rice zu FC Chelsea? |#13
27.02.2023 - 15:39 Uhr
Chelsea hat nur 8 Mittelfeldspieler für 2 Positionen. Die brauchen unbedingt noch mehr. Haben ja mit Enzo Fernandez, Chukwuemeka und Santos nur 151,5 Mio.€ ausgegeben. Also weitere 150 Mio.€ für Rice sind kein Problem und total wirtschaftlich sinnvoll ... der Ami will Geld verdienen? Wie?

•     •     •

-----------------------------.-Kane------------------------------
Musiala---------------------Wirtz-------------------Sane
------------------Garcia--------------Kimmich---------------
Gvardiol------Bastoni-----------Kim-------------TAA
------------------------------Kobel------------------------------
Declan Rice zu FC Chelsea? |#14
07.05.2023 - 12:02 Uhr
Declan Rice wyceniony przez West Ham United. Ogromne żądania „Młotów” West Ham United wycenił Declana Rice'a, łączonego z odejściem do mocniejszej drużyny. Żądania londyńskiego klubu mogą okazać się zaporowe - podaje ESPN.
At Elizabeth Olympic Park, they do not want to part with the England international, but they may have to. Already in 2024, his contract expires, so the fear of a free transfer is stronger.

According to ESPN, the club wants £100m for their star. This is unlikely to encourage interested parties.

"I've played consistently well for my club and I feel like I really want to keep pushing. I see my friends playing in the Champions League and for big trophies. You only have one career and at the end you want to look back at what you've won and the biggest games you've played in," Rice recently said.

The attitude of the Chelsea homegrown could therefore prove crucial and influence West Ham's exaggerated demands.
  Post-Optionen
Den kompletten Thread wirklich löschen?

Paten-Optionen
Möchtest Du den Beitrag wirklich löschen?
  Diesen Beitrag alarmieren
  Lesezeichen
  Abonnierte Threads
  Guter Beitrag
  Guter Beitrag
  Guter Beitrag
  Post-Optionen
Nutze die Thread-Suche, wenn Du diesen Post in einen anderen Thread verschieben möchtest. Drücke Thread erstellen, wenn aus diesem Post ein eigenständiger Thread werden soll.