Wahrscheinlichkeit 0 %
0 %
Letzte Bewertung: 16.07.2023
Dieses Gerücht teilen

AC Milan: Czy przyjdzie Aster Vranckx?

21.08.2022 - 20:28 Uhr
Originariamente scritto da stasiok
AC Milan coraz bliżej transferu młodzieżowego reprezentanta Belgii
Marzio, clubs' expectations regarding the finalization of the transaction coincide more and more. Both sides have already agreed on the option of a one-year loan of the central midfielder. The issue to be agreed was to determine the price at the conclusion of the optional buyout clause.

Hi, I see that you are a Gornik fan .. what can you tell me about the young 2005 we just bought from your team?
Cytat z 2ema33
Originariamente scritto da stasiok[quelleheader=Fonte: transfery.info
Marzio, clubs' expectations regarding the finalization of the transaction coincide more and more. Both sides have already agreed on the option of a one-year loan of the central midfielder. The issue to be agreed was to determine the price at the conclusion of the optional buyout clause.

Hi, I see that you are a Gornik fan .. what can you tell me about the young 2005 we just bought from your team?

Remarkable talent. He made his debut in adult football - in the first team of Górnik Zabrze, he was less than 16 years old. A very ambitious good technician sees a lot on the pitch. Milan will have a lot of comfort from Dariusz Stalmach. Just a talent like Lewandowski, although playing in a different position - an offensive midfielder. He runs a lot ...
Quelle: twitter.com
News #Vranckx: Wolfsburg didn’t receive any offer from @acmilan so far. He is a candidate for sale but not at any cost. Transfer fee expectation now is much more than €10m. @SkySportDE
Wir haben angeblich noch kein Angebot von Mailand bekommen…

•     •     •

Verein für Leibesübungen Wolfsburg von 1945

Wir folgen dir durch ganz Europa…
Und wenn es sein muss hinter den Mond…
Bist der Verein den wir so lieben…
VfL Wolfsburg bis in den Tod!!!
Cytat z 2ema33

Remarkable talent. He made his debut in adult football - in the first team of Górnik Zabrze, he was less than 16 years old. A very ambitious good technician sees a lot on the pitch. Milan will have a lot of comfort from Dariusz Stalmach. Just a talent like Lewandowski, although playing in a different position - an offensive midfielder. He runs a lot ...

Thanks mate! In our 4231 his position is dm or cam?
Cytat z 2ema33
Cytat z 2ema33

Thanks mate! In our 4231 his position is dm or cam?

He is a footballer who plays right behind "9" / center forward /
AC Milan are now set to sign Aster Vranckx on loan with buy option — as €12m buy clause will be included in the deal with Wolfsburg. Here we go.
Deal ist wohl durch. Soll heute noch alles über die Bühne gehen.

•     •     •

Er ist in Italien angekommen und hier ein Video dazz

•     •     •

Zitat von lueb08
AC Milan are now set to sign Aster Vranckx on loan with buy option — as €12m buy clause will be included in the deal with Wolfsburg. Here we go.
Deal ist wohl durch. Soll heute noch alles über die Bühne gehen.

Medizincheck ist heute und dann wird es vermeldet.

13-14 Mio soll der Transfer am Ende laut WAZ einbringen können, wenn die Kaufoption gezogen wird.

•     •     •

Vamonos ...

#19 Na, na na na na - Junior Malanda, Malanda! Junior Malanda! #19 Never forget! 10.01.15 #19

Persönliches Highlight: DFB Pokalsieg live 2015
Vranckx vor unsicherer Zukunft

Aster Vranckx ist derzeit vom VfL Wolfsburg an die AC Mailand verliehen, Milan besitzt außerdem eine Kaufoption über 12,5 Millionen Euro. Bei nur neun Liga-Einsätzen, zwei davon in der Startelf, ist allerdings fraglich, ob die Mailänder diese ziehen werden. In Wolfsburg hätte er durch den Abgang von Josuha Guilavogui zwar gute Chancen auf einen Kaderplatz, müsste sich allerdings aufgrund der großen Konkurrenz im Mittelfeld wohl mit wenig Einsatzzeiten zufrieden geben. Unwahrscheinlich, dass das im Interesse des Mittelfeldspielers liegt.

•     •     •

R.I.P. - Robert Enke

+ 10.11.2009
AC Milan have decided against triggering €12m buy option clause for Belgium U21 midfielder Aster Vranckx. ⛔️
Mailand wird die KO Definitiv nicht ziehen. Wechseln wird aber trotzdem wohl lt. Romano.

•     •     •

Post-Optionen
Den kompletten Thread wirklich löschen?

Paten-Optionen
Möchtest Du den Beitrag wirklich löschen?
  Diesen Beitrag alarmieren
  Lesezeichen
  Abonnierte Threads
  Guter Beitrag
  Guter Beitrag
  Guter Beitrag
  Post-Optionen
Nutze die Thread-Suche, wenn Du diesen Post in einen anderen Thread verschieben möchtest. Drücke Thread erstellen, wenn aus diesem Post ein eigenständiger Thread werden soll.